For the generative fabrication of flexible gingival masks. For DLP printers with a wavelength of 385 nm. Removal of non-polymerised residues in a two-stage process with isopropanol in an ultrasonic cleaning device. Light polymerisation units with LED lights or xenon flash light under inert gas atmosphere are recommended for post-curing.
- Extremely elastic and tear-resistant
- Dimensionally stable, no shrinkage or ageing, ductile even after long storage
- No unpleasant odours of the finished gingival mask
- Tensile strength > 3 MPa
- Tensile elongation > 90 %
- Final hardness > 70 Shore A.