Dental Direkt Bio Splint
DD Bio Splint P HI blanks consist of thermoplastic acrylic polymer based on polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), with no toxic or allergenic materials. Using CAD/CAM technology, you will achieve a perfect fit with no re-machining. Thanks to our manufacturing process, the material is absolutely free of distortion and strain for a perfect fit.
- Biocompatible – medical thermoplastic, no chemoplatic!
- Industrially polymerized – minimal residual monomer content
- High fracture resistance and long-term stability (bruxism treatment)
- Lowest water absorption – long-term stability of the fit
- Good polishing properties – smooth surface are less susceptible to discoloration and plaque deposits, which at the same time minimizes the risk of inflammation.