This resin is designed for creating flexible orthodontic transfer templates used for accurately positioning brackets. It’s suitable for DLP printers operating at a wavelength of 385 nm. To ensure thorough polymerization, it’s advisable to employ light polymerization units equipped with LED lights or xenon flashlights in an inert gas environment. This product is classified as a Class I medical device.
- Offers a high level of resistance to tearing and flexibility.
- Enables the reliable positioning of brackets using the indirect bonding technique.
- Doesn’t have any discernible odor or taste.
- Tensile strength > 8 MPa
- Tensile elongation > 60%
- Tear resistance > 35 N/mm
- Final hardness > 90 Shore A
This resin is available in 1000 g.
Clear and transparent