Light-curing, biocompatible, for 3D printing. For the generative fabrication of individual impression trays, functional impression trays and base plates. Removal of non-polymerised residues in a two-stage process with isopropanol in an ultrasonic cleaning device. Light polymerisation units with LED lights or xenon flash light under inert gas atmosphere are recommended for post-curing. Medical device Class I.
- Very high dimensional stability and torsional resistance
- No mechanical reworking of the surface required
- Suitable for all tray adhesives and impression materials
- MMA-free, neutral smell and taste
- Flexural strength > 90 MPa
- Modulus of elasticity > 1900 MPa
- Final hardness > 84 Shore D
For DLP printers with a wavelength of 385 nm.